Thursday, February 23, 2017

                                                        FIVE MONTHS IN ITALY

                TIME FLYES..

 Now it's half way in my journey.
 I have been in here so sad but also the
happiest person in the world. I feel really lucky to be in there with these people. These months have teach me a lot because before I came here I can say that I was a kid. I was thinking really different way about many things. But I really realized how much that mean you have friends around you. So now I want that you spent a little time for thinking that who is and what things are important to you. Because I did it and I realized that everyone needs friend. But also there is things that are really hard to say for others but can also show these things for them...

   
Shopping with my friends
Yesterday I woke up really early. I open my door because I wanted to see what kind of day it was coming and weather was really warm and I realized that it was coming a beautiful day. It was valentine's day and everyone was really happy of course I was too.
     I was walking in the station and I hear when someone was screaming my name. In few seconds someone hug me ,it was my friend Javi. She saw me and I was so happy this was a good start for this day.
These ones make me smile more
After school I go in the center and wait my friends that they get out of school. After we go to eat, be in the piazza and of course shopping .It was really beautiful day for me this was the day which start summer. For my friends it wasn't start for a summer 😂
I really wait April because my own family is coming here for a one week. I already of course plan where I'm going to take them. For me and my dad I plan trip in Maranello because there is Ferrari Museo. My mum want to visit in Verona "City of love" and the last part of my family little sister  Eerika love shopping so I will show her best shopping places in here.
Thing that change in me while I have been living here is example this when I was living in Finland I never drink coffee because I didn't like at all. Now I drink coffee because it's the way that this country works.You go out with your friends and talk with them while you drink coffee.In Finland I see people with their coffee walking and drinking while they was going in work.In Italy it's other way before you go work, you stop by coffee shop buy a coffee and drink it there.

Café time with friends




ALL MY LOVE,ULRIIKKA

No comments:

Post a Comment